IEEE WCNC 2024 invites half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) workshop proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of Wireless Communications and Networking.
The workshops should include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations or keynotes, and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions.
The workshops are aimed to provide an opportunity for quick publication on emerging topics. Therefore, the workshop proposers should be prepared to support very short review deadlines, as noted below.
All submissions must be written in English, with a maximum paper length of five (5) pages, double column in a minimum of 10-point font, including all figures. The proposal should concisely describe the content and objectives of the workshop, including
- Title of the workshop
- Names, affiliation, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of the organizers
- Length of the workshop: half-day or full day
- Planned format of the workshop: expected number of papers, keynotes, panels
- Names of potential participants
- Program committee members
- Invited speakers (already confirmed?)
- A description of the publicity and promotion plan
- A draft call for papers
- If appropriate, a brief description of past versions of the workshop, including number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, and similarities and differences with the current proposal.
WORKSHOP PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Please submit your proposals as a single PDF file (maximum 5 pages) via EDAS.
Workshop proposal Submission Deadline: 1 November 2023
Workshop proposal Acceptance Notification: 10 November 2023
Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: 22 December 2023
Paper Notification Deadline: 15 January 2024
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 25 January 2024
- Ramon Aguero, University of Cantabria (Spain)
- Osvaldo Simeone, King’s College London (United Kingdom)
- Swades De, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (India)
- Leyre Azpilicueta, Public University of Navarre (Spain)