The 2024 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC) conference will be hosting a series of technical and industrial panels and invites the submission of proposals on emerging topics of particular interest to the ICT industry and research communities. The research topics including but not limit to wireless communications, networking, and associated applications and services.
Each panel proposal (maximum 4 pages) must include:
- Title of the panel
- Names, addresses, and short biographies of the organizers
- A brief description (1 page max) of the technical/industry issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- Names, affiliations, and short biographies of proposed 3 to 5 panelists
- Planned format of the panel, such as planned presenters, topics, etc.
- Questions to be addressed to the panelists
Panel Proposal Submission
Please submit your panel proposal using this EDAS.
- Submission deadline: 31 October 2023 (Extended)
- Acceptance Notification: 15 November 2023
- Trung Q. Duong Queen's University Belfast (United Kingdom)
- Lingyang Song Peking University (China)
- Yuanwei Liu Queen Mary University of London (United Kingdom)