The 2024 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC) conference invites half-day (3 hours) tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of Wireless Communications and Networking. Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE WCNC 2024. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in wireless technologies.
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (5) pages double column in a minimum of 10-point font, including figures and references. The proposal should concisely describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, including:
- Objectives and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Prior history of the tutorial presentation and number of past attendees, if applicable
- Short biography of the instructor(s)
Please submit your tutorial proposals as a single PDF. Only PDF files with all fonts embedded are accepted for review. Your submitted PDF file and registered EDAS account must list the same author(s) and title.
Please submit your tutorial proposals via EDAS.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 November 2023
- Acceptance Notification: 15 December 2023
- Ertugrul Basar, Koc University (Turkey)
- Cunhua Pan, Queen Mary University of London (United Kingdom)
- Jalel Ben-Othman, University of Paris 13 (France)